What You Will Do:
Design and develop front end user interfaces to web applications.
Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
You’ll be passionate about developing user interfaces (UI) that are both eye-catching and intuitive
Working with end users and our development team in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven web applications.
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
Good understanding of Web Accessibility.
Excellent communication skills
Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.
- Excitement about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Minimum of two (2) year experience in similar role.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web design.
- Able to work well in an open environment, feel comfortable providing technical solutions
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject.
NOTE: Shortlisted applicants may be contacted at short notice.